About Fimatix & Our Values
Fimatix is a leading Agile and Software Delivery consultancy working on government technology programmes and products. Our client-base and team is growing, and we are looking for experienced content designers to join us, to:
- build our user-centred design profession
- meet the needs of our clients and their users
This is an exciting time to join Fimatix. You’ll have a chance to shape our future and support our mission to meet our clients’ outcomes and deliver exceptional products and services.
Our flexible working policy ensures a healthy work-life balance. We nurture talent and offer a training package to help you flourish in your role.
We’re based in London Bridge, and the working pattern is likely to be a mix of client and our office-based and remote working.
We’re looking for a Content Designer passionate about developing and curating user-centred content and using evidence-based research as the foundation for implementing products and services that deliver outcomes for everyone.
Working as part of the growing Fimatix UCD team, you’ll provide content principles, improvements, and templates for our client’s systems, working in fast-paced Agile delivery teams – either across several smaller services or dedicated to one larger programme of work. collaborate with user researchers and interaction designers to present information to users in the most effective way possible
You’ll develop and apply content and format strategies using agile methodologies. You’ll carry out rapid analysis and communicate insights in engaging and impactful ways to drive change and improvements.
- Analysing user needs: you’ll help identify user needs and relate these to existing content, identifying gaps, overlaps and problems. This will involve reviewing user feedback, research and analytics and deciding on the right formats to use.
- Turning user needs into content: You’ll attend planning/design meetings, develop and apply content and format strategies.
- Writing content: you’ll scope, write, edit and publish digital content, making sure user journeys are the best that they can be, managing relationships with subject matter experts and producing content assets that are accurate, timely, high quality and to style.
- Understanding user behaviour and feedback: you’ll work with our UCD team to monitor the performance of content and services and identify ways to improve the product.
- Agile working: You must be comfortable working in an agile environment, able to deliver at pace, and be at ease with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads, and goals.
You will have a demonstrable passion for user centred design and proven experience in:
- creating, iterating, publishing and managing high-quality, user-centred content
- using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information to make decisions about content and how to improve it
- project management, including the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
- working with stakeholders to understand their issues while maintaining content quality
- working to tight deadlines and under pressure while ensuring attention to detail
- working with content publishing systems
- Experience of managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of using basic HTML to create prototypes.
- Experience of writing content on rapid agile projects as part of a wider digital agile team.
- Able to use Analytics, other metrics and user feedback to define and improve content.
- You know how to collaborate with user researchers and can represent users internally. You understand the difference between user needs and the desires of the use. You can write and map user
- Experience of using content publishing systems. You have experience of using data to improve or inform your content decisions.
- Learning and development tailored to your role.
- An environment with flexible working options.
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity.
- A pension and flexible benefits.
- Charity days.
- 30 days leave.
- Competitive salary.
Application & Selection Process
To apply you should submit your CV and a personal statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal statement should:
- explain why you are applying for this role
- show how your experience aligns to the criteria in this job description
- be a maximum of 500 words
We can only consider applicants who meet the criteria.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview and may be asked to complete a practical exercise.
If a person with disabilities is at a substantial disadvantage compared to a non-disabled person, we have a duty to make reasonable changes to our processes.
If you need a change to be made so that you can make your application, or if you are experiencing accessibility problems with this advert, please contact us.
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview.
This job is open to the following groups:
- UK nationals
- Nationals of Commonwealth countries who have the right to work in the UK
- Nationals of the Republic of Ireland
- Nationals from the EU, EEA or Switzerland with settled or pre-settled status or who apply for either status by the deadline of the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
- Relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals working in the Civil Service
- Relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals who have built up the right to work in the Civil Service
- Certain family members of the relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish national
Ready to apply?
Email your CV and a personal statement to email@example.com.Apply via email