Fimatix has extensive experience and expertise in transformation strategy, coaching and digital service design and agile delivery obtained within the UK Government’s world leading digital transformation programmes. We have led the digital transformation, using user led design principles, for many Government Departments.
We build banks and e-money fintech challengers from concept to launch and have been through the regulatory process with the FCA and PRA. We know what it takes to disrupt in this sector, and how to take advantage of regulations including PSD2 with all its possibilities or threats.
We understand what organisations have to do to take advantage of emerging technologies like Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Blockchain and have extensive expertise in agile software delivery, AI and Cloud.
Through our connection to deep domain specialists, market experts and agile working we can help you manage all aspects of your transformation journey from: concept, through design, into development and delivery, testing and end to end assurance and holding you hand as the journey moves to dev ops and service delivery.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager or Lead In House Recruiter to join our growing Talent Team. If you are passionate about people and like working in a fast growth and collaborative environment then I want to speak to you. In House Recruitment experience is impressive but so are agency recruiters who love talent management. This is a great opportunity for a strong recruiter to take their career to the next level in a company where you are encouraged to use your initiative and given the freedom to be creative.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand the needs of their business, create effective recruitment strategies, source exceptional talent and manage the interview, offer and on boarding process.
- Deliver talent across EMEA and APAC and in to Digital roles including Agile Delivery Management, Front and Backend Development, User Centred Design, Service Design, Testing and QA, etc.
- Utilise a variety of channels including market mapping to identify potential candidates and engage with passive candidates to build talent pipelines and talent pools.
- Partnering with hiring managers to help forecast needs and put a robust plan in place to help them reach their goals.
- Advertise job openings on the company careers page, job boards and social networks.
- Accurately manage the ATS system and make sure all recruitment process data is up to date.
- Create a more efficient Talent Acquisition process; collaborate with Head of Recruitment and management team to ensure the right candidates are attracted and accurate expectations are met.
- Collaborate with HR on projects such as D&I initiatives, Employer Branding; Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and Candidate Journey.
- Proven experience as an In House or Internal Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Manager, or agency recruiter.
- Working in scaleup or fast growth business recruiting digital and technology candidates.
- Ideally have experience recruiting for HM Government programmes including knowledge of GDS.
- Ability to manage a high volume of roles and candidates.
- Ability to spot gaps in both process and practice and propose solutions to improve the efficiency of delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a passion for building world class tech, digital and marketing environments while contributing to positive social change.